Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc...

3 posters

Go down

Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc... Empty Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc...

Post by Kykywox December 30th 2007, 05:11

Oki people I'd like you all to tell me your favourite moment in your favorite animated shows! One of mine was in Avatar (I sooo love this show!) The episode where Aang is missing ALOT of sleep becaus he's making nightmares about going to fight the fire lord and he doesn't have his pants... Anyway, since he doesn't sleep much at all he starts hallucinating at the end and yo see Momo (the monkey) and Appa (the flying buffalo) arguying and they start fighting with swords in samourai suits... Then the sheeps comes to cheer around and a bunch of rocks slide close and start dancing or something while a weird ind of old indou guy with six arm floats in the air while smiling weirdly... You can clearly see what happens when ou don't get enough sleep! Anyway, discuss! And I just want to say a HUGE thanks to Bobou for creating this amazing website that makes me sooooooooo happy Finally... ! Thanks so much pal and happy holidays to you all!

Eat carbs!
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Hp:
Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc... Left_bar_bleue50/50Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc... Left_bar_bleue25/25Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc... Empty Re: Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc...

Post by Kratos December 30th 2007, 06:37

Me, it was during the first movie of Inuyasha, Kagome cooked a nice lunch for the gang, every love it but inuyasha said that something was missing. He search inside Kagome backpack for some noodle soup. Kagome was so angry cause she pass all morning cooking, she said like 20 time Sit(to make Inuyasha fall on the floor by force)after all those sit Inuyasha was buried in the ground and the only thing left was his arm with the noodle

Last edited by linkmac on March 1st 2008, 20:33; edited 1 time in total
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc... Left_bar_bleue50/50Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc... Left_bar_bleue25/25Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc... Empty Re: Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc...

Post by JoWei December 30th 2007, 21:55

Kykywox wrote:Oki people I'd like you all to tell me your favourite moment in your favorite animated shows! One of mine was in Avatar (I sooo love this show!) The episode where Aang is missing ALOT of sleep becaus he's making nightmares about going to fight the fire lord and he doesn't have his pants... Anyway, since he doesn't sleep much at all he starts hallucinating at the end and yo see Momo (the monkey) and Appa (the flying buffalo) arguying and they start fighting with swords in samourai suits... Then the sheeps comes to cheer around and a bunch of rocks slide close and start dancing or something while a weird ind of old indou guy with six arm floats in the air while smiling weirdly... You can clearly see what happens when ou don't get enough sleep! Anyway, discuss! And I just want to say a HUGE thanks to Bobou for creating this amazing website that makes me sooooooooo happy Finally... ! Thanks so much pal and happy holidays to you all!

Eat carbs!

Bobou? WHAT! Anyway, my favorite moment was in Hikaru No Go when Sai was arguing with Hikaru Begging to let him play, when Hikaru gave his agreement, Sai began to run all over the place from the floor to the ceiling his expression was hilarious. Laughing Favourite moments in cartoons,anime,etc... Hngava10
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox December 31st 2007, 02:55

linkmac wrote:me it was during the first movie of Inuyasha, Kagome cooked a nice lunch for the gang every love it but inuyasha said that something was missing. he shear inside Kagome backpack some noodle soup. Kagome was so angry cuz she pass all morning cooking, she said like 20 time Sit(to me inuyasha Fall on the floor by force)after all those sit inuyasha was buried in the ground and the only thing lrft was his arm with the noodle

LOL! Laughing That's good! I just love when she makes him sit, especially when they're running and she suddendly says ''sit!'' and he trips and gets crushed on the ground. That's just so hilarious! Laughing

You people have this overwhelming facination with the ugliest parts of the human body!

Last edited by on December 31st 2007, 03:01; edited 1 time in total
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei December 31st 2007, 03:00

Kykywox wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
linkmac wrote:me it was during the first movie of Inuyasha, Kagome cooked a nice lunch for the gang every love it but inuyasha said that something was missing. he shear inside Kagome backpack some noodle soup. Kagome was so angry cuz she pass all morning cooking, she said like 20 time Sit(to me inuyasha Fall on the floor by force)after all those sit inuyasha was buried in the ground and the only thing lrft was his arm with the noodle

LOL! Laughing That's good! I just love when she makes him sit, especially when they're running and she suddendly says ''sit!'' and he trips and gets crushed on the ground. That's just so hilarious! Laughing

You people have this overwhelming facination with the ugliest parts of the human body!

Lol...You could just have edited your other post to add that. WTF...
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox December 31st 2007, 03:06

Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Kykywox wrote:

Lol...You could just have edited your other post to add that. WTF...

That's what I did, check it again!

What kind fucking of stupid question is that?
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 3rd 2008, 00:39

There an other one i love it in Naruto when Kakashi ask to the team to get 2 bell from him in training and Naruto try the hard way to get them and Kakashi needle him in is a** saying 1000year of pain and Naruto blast off Laughing man it was so funny

Last edited by linkmac on April 30th 2008, 23:42; edited 1 time in total
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 4th 2008, 22:35

linkmac wrote:there an other one i love it innaruto when Kakashi ask to the team to get 2 bell from in in training and Naruto try the hard way to get them and Kakashi needle him in is a** saying 1000year of pain and Naruto blash off Laughing man it was so funny

One off my favourites too! And when he does it later on to Gaara. That was cool and funny at the same time, I love that show!

Stay inside!(annoying motherfuckers)
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei January 5th 2008, 02:21

Kykywox wrote:
linkmac wrote:there an other one i love it innaruto when Kakashi ask to the team to get 2 bell from in in training and Naruto try the hard way to get them and Kakashi needle him in is a** saying 1000year of pain and Naruto blash off Laughing man it was so funny

One off my favourites too! And when he does it later on to Gaara. That was cool and funny at the same time, I love that show!

It wasn't Kakashi that did it to Gaara(If we are talking about the same episode), Naruto was the one who did it and Gaara didn't really feel something Lol and then naruto got blown away by Gaara. Laughing
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 5th 2008, 20:16

Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:

It wasn't Kakashi that did it to Gaara(If we are talking about the same episode), Naruto was the one who did it and Gaara didn't really feel something Lol and then naruto got blown away by Gaara. Laughing

I know it was naruto, I saw the episode dumbass, you probably just missunderstood what I said. Come to think off it, it does seem like I was talking about Kakashi since I didn't precise it... sorry, my bad then Sweating

My tallest! I think I found a species that's even more stupid than the human!

purple : are they tall?

yes, indeed, they are.

red : But that makes no sense!
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 5th 2008, 20:31

There's another moment a particuly like in an anime. It's actually the ending credits off Bleach. It's a song that say ''happy people'' with a joyfull music and shwing pictures off the characters where they're smiling (exept for a group off bad guys). Very nice ending, calms the mood or something and it's funny too(not expected)!There's also another one in bleach that's quite recent. It's when Youroichi (hope I say the name right...) shows his true form to ichigo... and us too, off course! No one told me he was a she!!! And she's freaking HOOOOT! Finally... And it's so funny 'cause you see ichigo looking at her (she's naked by the way) and he's just you know paralized and shoked and enjoying and embarassed at the first time, and the lokk on his face! omg, this is priceless, you should've seen this (for those who didn't saw it)! And she just says : ''what's the matter? Is this the first time you see a naked women? You sould appreciate it because it's probably the last time you'll ever see a hot girl like that in your life!''
than, he answers : ''Shut up! AND WOULD YOU PLEASE PUT SOME CLOTHE ON!''
wtf? I know he's ambarassed, but is he freaking gay or what? Anyway, that was just so fucking priceless! best scene ever I think. Even better, in that episode, you see him rescuing Rukia and when he arrives, it's so cool, he looks like super-man or something with the music and all! So awsome, I loved that part... Well that was pretty long... guess I won't need to add a Foamy comment!lol! Laughing

Wheeeee! The mean squirell is gone! Yipeee!
Hey! I'm still there!!
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 6th 2008, 22:58

Kykywox wrote:There's another moment a particuly like in an anime. It's actually the ending credits off Bleach. It's a song that say ''happy people'' with a joyfull music and shwing pictures off the characters where they're smiling (exept for a group off bad guys). Very nice ending, calms the mood or something and it's funny too(not expected)!There's also another one in bleach that's quite recent. It's when Youroichi (hope I say the name right...) shows his true form to ichigo... and us too, off course! No one told me he was a she!!! And she's freaking HOOOOT! Finally... And it's so funny 'cause you see ichigo looking at her (she's naked by the way) and he's just you know paralized and shoked and enjoying and embarassed at the first time, and the lokk on his face! omg, this is priceless, you should've seen this (for those who didn't saw it)! And she just says : ''what's the matter? Is this the first time you see a naked women? You sould appreciate it because it's probably the last time you'll ever see a hot girl like that in your life!''
than, he answers : ''Shut up! AND WOULD YOU PLEASE PUT SOME CLOTHE ON!''
wtf? I know he's ambarassed, but is he freaking gay or what? Anyway, that was just so fucking priceless! best scene ever I think. Even better, in that episode, you see him rescuing Rukia and when he arrives, it's so cool, he looks like super-man or something with the music and all! So awsome, I loved that part... Well that was pretty long... guess I won't need to add a Foamy comment!lol! Laughing

Wheeeee! The mean squirell is gone! Yipeee!
Hey! I'm still there!!

Lol yeah even me i didnt exepted that but that was so funny the reaction Ichigo did, BTW next time try to be carefull with what u writing.
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 26th 2008, 05:26

I also love when, In Avatar, Sokka does some funny stuff, like when he's disguised as Aang's father with the beard and all and Aang tells them he's going to a fire nation school and he says he's gonna go the next day. When he says that, Sokka gets up and say ''Go to your room!'' That was good...

I'm in a bear suit.
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 28th 2008, 19:36

Here's the ending of Bleach (the 2nd season I think) Happy People. It makes a very funny contrast with the intensity and violence of the show. It makes me laugh every time!

Bleach - Happy people
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down