Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Books

+2
Kratos
Kykywox
6 posters

Inferno :: Category :: General :: Other

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Books Empty Books

Post by Kykywox December 28th 2007, 03:36

I just love to read great books like Harry Potter wich is in my favourites. Here are my favs :
Eragon
Harry Potter
Le livre des étoiles
Amos Daragon
And recently, À la croisée des mondes (for the ones who don't know, it's the story wich they made a movie out of the first tome : the golden compas.)

Anyway, lets talk about books shall we? Tell me about your favourite books and well, discuss!

Twinkies for all!

Ok, I couldn't figure out how to do this freakin DAM POLL! So here it is, bob, if u see it, could you please make it for me? Thanks. :

What kind of books do you prefer?
-Does the newspaper counts?
-Science-fiction
-Fantasy
-Adventure
-Realistic
-None, I don't read much...
-Love
-Comics, BD, Mangas
-Horror
-Other or Many kinds
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Hp:
Books Left_bar_bleue50/50Books Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
Books Left_bar_bleue25/25Books Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Books Empty Re: Books

Post by Kratos December 28th 2007, 05:07

well i like the harry potter too i read all 7 of them, an (i wand some to read) i like the mangas too
BTW kiriel witch harry poter are u now ? did u read them all ?
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox December 29th 2007, 01:13

linkmac wrote:well i like the harry potter too i read all 7 of them, an (i wand some to read) i like the mangas too

Actually, I read it until the 6th one and I hope I will get to read the 7th soon enough.
Stop obssessing yourself with your fat ass and listen!
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei December 29th 2007, 01:31

Kykywox wrote:I just love to read great books like Harry Potter wich is in my favourites. Here are my favs :
Eragon
Harry Potter
Le livre des étoiles
Amos Daragon
And recently, À la croisée des mondes (for the ones who don't know, it's the story wich they made a movie out of the first tome : the golden compas.)

Anyway, lets talk about books shall we? Tell me about your favourite books and well, discuss!

Twinkies for all!

Ok, I couldn't figure out how to do this freakin DAM POLL! So here it is, bob, if u see it, could you please make it for me? Thanks. :

What kind of books do you prefer?
-Does the newspaper counts?
-Science-fiction
-Fantasy
-Adventure
-Realistic
-None, I don't read much...
-Love
-Comics, BD, Mangas
-Horror
-Other or Many kinds
Adventure, Fantasy and mangas. I can't name all of 'em it would take 2~3 pages ... Laughing Some of it is
Amos Daragon, Black Cat, Naruto, Shaman King, Hikaru No Go, Hana Kimi and more...
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos December 29th 2007, 06:31

Kykywox wrote:
linkmac wrote:well i like the harry potter too i read all 7 of them, an (i wand some to read) i like the mangas too

Actually, I read it until the 6th one and I hope I will get to read the 7th soon enough.

if u dont have it i can lend mine if u like just tell Smile
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos December 29th 2007, 06:33

Since we talk about book here can anyone of u guy can lend me any Manga Bow
I kinda want to read one and if i rend them from a library, I may forgot to bring them back Hum...
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei December 29th 2007, 20:09

linkmac wrote:Since we talk about book here can anyone of u guy can lend me any Manga Bow
I kinda want to read one and if i rend them from a library, I may forgot to bring them back Hum...
Since you may forget about it, did you think about downloading them and read them on the computer? Its ok Because I read mangas from a website or download them and only buy those that I really like. If you want the website PM me.
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos December 29th 2007, 21:49

Admin-Inferno wrote:
linkmac wrote:Since we talk about book here can anyone of u guy can lend me any Manga Bow
Since you may forget about it, did you think about downloading them and read them on the computer? Its ok Because I read mangas from a website or download them and only buy those that I really like. If you want the website PM me.

how didnt i think of that Haaa~WHA? man im stupid Shame
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox December 30th 2007, 00:35

linkmac wrote:
Kykywox wrote:

That's really nice of you dude but you see I prefer having the book, so I'll just wait until someone give it to me or I'll buy it. Thanks anyway! Smile

Wow, It's a all new year! Just like last year, nobody cares, nobody gives a shit! Stop with the fuking specials!
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos December 30th 2007, 06:27

Kykywox wrote:
linkmac wrote:
Kykywox wrote:

That's really nice of you dude but you see I prefer having the book, so I'll just wait until someone give it to me or I'll buy it. Thanks anyway! Smile

Wow, It's a all new year! Just like last year, nobody cares, nobody gives a shit! Stop with the fuking specials!

OK
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei December 30th 2007, 21:04

linkmac wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:

how didnt i think of that Haaa~WHA? man im stupid Shame

That's why there's friends that help us remember stuff that we neglect. Smile
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox December 31st 2007, 04:27

I just want to warn everyone who's really in the christianism religion not to read the books of the serie : '' à la croisée des mondes '' because even tough it's an awsome book, it's also VERY harsh towards this type of religion. I'm not telling you more, it's just a warning because there is a lot of controversial stuff about religion in it and I didn't want you guys to be ofended by it. To all the others, read it and enjoy, it's a great book! It's also the same thing for the movie I think, even tough I didn't saw it and I don't know how much they changed of the book. Anyway, since we're on the subject, don't you think it's outrageous how much they change stuff in the movie inspired by a book? Like Eragon, I think it was the worst! The problem was not only the fact that they took off scenes like they usualy do, but that they changed almost half off the story, wich is totally amazingly awsome(the story)! I was so outraged by it that I didn't really follow the movie like I would usually do, if I could have pucked in the movie theater, I think I would have Haaa~WHA? Holy Crap Angry Doesn't Feel Well Breaking Things Voodoo Hit with fist . Anyway, what do you think of that, did that ever happed to you? (The 5th harry potter movie was also missing a lot from the movie)

Supreme logic from a supreme being! Ha ha!
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei December 31st 2007, 20:31

Kykywox wrote:I just want to warn everyone who's really in the christianism religion not to read the books of the serie : '' à la croisée des mondes '' because even tough it's an awsome book, it's also VERY harsh towards this type of religion. I'm not telling you more, it's just a warning because there is a lot of controversial stuff about religion in it and I didn't want you guys to be ofended by it. To all the others, read it and enjoy, it's a great book! It's also the same thing for the movie I think, even tough I didn't saw it and I don't know how much they changed of the book. Anyway, since we're on the subject, don't you think it's outrageous how much they change stuff in the movie inspired by a book? Like Eragon, I think it was the worst! The problem was not only the fact that they took off scenes like they usualy do, but that they changed almost half off the story, wich is totally amazingly awsome(the story)! I was so outraged by it that I didn't really follow the movie like I would usually do, if I could have pucked in the movie theater, I think I would have Haaa~WHA? Holy Crap Angry Doesn't Feel Well Breaking Things Voodoo Hit with fist . Anyway, what do you think of that, did that ever happed to you? (The 5th harry potter movie was also missing a lot from the movie)

Yeah, I know that... WTF... They are kind of ruining the story itself just to fit in to the fixed time...Beside of doing so they could just have made the movie part by part... F***
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 1st 2008, 20:25

Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:I just want to warn everyone who's really in the christianism religion not to read the books of the serie : '' à la croisée des mondes '' because even tough it's an awsome book, it's also VERY harsh towards this type of religion. I'm not telling you more, it's just a warning because there is a lot of controversial stuff about religion in it and I didn't want you guys to be ofended by it. To all the others, read it and enjoy, it's a great book! It's also the same thing for the movie I think, even tough I didn't saw it and I don't know how much they changed of the book. Anyway, since we're on the subject, don't you think it's outrageous how much they change stuff in the movie inspired by a book? Like Eragon, I think it was the worst! The problem was not only the fact that they took off scenes like they usualy do, but that they changed almost half off the story, wich is totally amazingly awsome(the story)! I was so outraged by it that I didn't really follow the movie like I would usually do, if I could have pucked in the movie theater, I think I would have Haaa~WHA? Holy Crap Angry Doesn't Feel Well Breaking Things Voodoo Hit with fist . Anyway, what do you think of that, did that ever happed to you? (The 5th harry potter movie was also missing a lot from the movie)

Yeah, I know that... WTF... They are kind of ruining the story itself just to fit in to the fixed time...Beside of doing so they could just have made the movie part by part... F***

YES! FINALLY! Finally... someone had the same idea! Why don't they do that!!! Noooo

This freak I can handle, but not you! I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, but you probably have a pill to take care off that.
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei January 1st 2008, 20:27

Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:

YES! FINALLY! Finally... someone had the same idea! Why don't they do that!!! Noooo

This freak I can handle, but not you! I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, but you probably have a pill to take care off that.

I don't know... WTF... Maybe too lazy WHAT! or not so intelligent. WTF...
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 1st 2008, 20:32

Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:

Guess so... I think it's to save money.

Cofee house propaganda no more!
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei January 1st 2008, 20:44

Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:

They can't make a lot of money by doing so, then they can't be saving money if they are losing it... WTF...
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 1st 2008, 20:50

Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:

They can't make a lot of money by doing so, then they can't be saving money if they are losing it... WTF...

Hum, yeah...

...or hand to hand combat with ninjas! Wayaya!
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei January 1st 2008, 21:17

Why there isn't other people beside us replying in this topic? WHAT!
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 1st 2008, 21:25

Admin-Inferno wrote:Why there isn't other people beside us replying in this topic? WHAT!

Well... euh... because... What do you think I am? Sidekick? Probably because they don't answer every new posts like us...

...and all his theet blew up in his head! Horrible, horrible
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei January 1st 2008, 21:29

Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:Why there isn't other people beside us replying in this topic? WHAT!

Well... euh... because... What do you think I am? Sidekick? Probably because they don't answer every new posts like us...

I mean, recently there is only linkmac, shimaritsu, you and me that are posting in the forum at the moment. Shocked
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 1st 2008, 21:34

Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:

I mean, recently there is only linkmac, shimaritsu, you and me that are posting in the forum at the moment. Shocked

Bahh, doesn't really matter anyway...

WTF is this shit?
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei January 1st 2008, 21:40

Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:

WTF is this shit?

Well it kind of matter because its becoming weird to only reply to each other only...
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 2nd 2008, 01:38

Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:

WTF is this shit?

Well it kind of matter because its becoming weird to only reply to each other only...

like if this topic us ours alone
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 2nd 2008, 02:21

linkmac wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:
Admin-Inferno wrote:
Kykywox wrote:

WTF is this shit?

about that i notice that all 4 of os are rplying in the game section too, i never saw a reply form Marth, Sandi and the other

like if this topic us ours alone
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Inferno :: Category :: General :: Other

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum