Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YO! This is Shadowjonh a.k.a Johny boy in real life.

4 posters

Go down

YO! This is Shadowjonh a.k.a Johny boy in real life. Empty YO! This is Shadowjonh a.k.a Johny boy in real life.

Post by Shadowjonh June 6th 2013, 23:50

Hi! I was suppose to say yesterday but I was busy with my studies.
I'm massive gamer who play 24hrs/7, I'm knowned as Devilman or Devil_man on the former pwe game Heroes of the three kingdoms, Jonh on Dynasty Warrior online, gonnohoye on LaStale, shadowjonh and gonnohoye on VIndictus( I left that game ), shadowonh on A.V.A and shadowjonh on legue of legends currently on hold and stuck on lv.13 :P

I'm a huge fan of Dc comic( speciality for Batman, and yes im a batman fan, nanananananananana batmaaaaaaan! ),
crazy for anime, I'm also very good at drawing, and I'm sure some of you will easily know me, :P
well that all and thank you to letting me hehehehehehe
Confuse. I think that is all
Shadowjonh
Shadowjonh
Newby
Newby

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-06-05

Character sheet
Hp:
YO! This is Shadowjonh a.k.a Johny boy in real life. Left_bar_bleue50/50YO! This is Shadowjonh a.k.a Johny boy in real life. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
YO! This is Shadowjonh a.k.a Johny boy in real life. Left_bar_bleue25/25YO! This is Shadowjonh a.k.a Johny boy in real life. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

YO! This is Shadowjonh a.k.a Johny boy in real life. Empty Re: YO! This is Shadowjonh a.k.a Johny boy in real life.

Post by JoWei June 7th 2013, 00:04

Hey, nice having you here with us. The forum is still growing and more sections are getting added. Hopefully the forum meets your interests! If there's any questions or you encountered any bugs/glitches along the way, feel free to leave me a PM so it can be fixed as soon as possible. Aside from that, welcome to the forum! Smile

From your administrator,
JoWei
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Hp:
YO! This is Shadowjonh a.k.a Johny boy in real life. Left_bar_bleue50/50YO! This is Shadowjonh a.k.a Johny boy in real life. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
YO! This is Shadowjonh a.k.a Johny boy in real life. Left_bar_bleue25/25YO! This is Shadowjonh a.k.a Johny boy in real life. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

YO! This is Shadowjonh a.k.a Johny boy in real life. Empty Re: YO! This is Shadowjonh a.k.a Johny boy in real life.

Post by Kratos June 7th 2013, 00:06

Who the hell are you, lol I'm joking. Welcome to the Forum. Hope you will enjoy your time here and share your gaming experience, and knowledge on animes, and maybe share your arts =D when the art section will be created ....
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowjonh June 7th 2013, 00:07

Well thank you Sir, LoL did I call my own friend Sir
O.O I must be sick!!!! well anyway thank you again :P
expect some crazy anime I found lately heheheh that must be epic

Smile
and LOL Kratos I know were you're live, hehehe just joking :P
Shadowjonh
Shadowjonh
Newby
Newby

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos June 7th 2013, 00:11

Shadowjonh wrote:

Smile

I know that you know, even the admin know where i live O.O
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowjonh June 7th 2013, 00:16

Kratos wrote:
Shadowjonh wrote:

Smile

I know that you know, even the admin know where i live O.O

Muwahahahahahahahahah!! let eat his soul Admin!!!
Shadowjonh
Shadowjonh
Newby
Newby

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox June 13th 2013, 21:54

Welcome to the forum :)
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowjonh June 13th 2013, 23:40

Thank you! man :)
I appreciate it
Shadowjonh
Shadowjonh
Newby
Newby

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum