Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to clean up the dust and try to reboot this up

3 posters

Go down

Time to clean up the dust and try to reboot this up Empty Time to clean up the dust and try to reboot this up

Post by JoWei May 9th 2013, 17:56

Meh, I know it's been quite a while and all account had been deactivated since then.
I've taken the time today to reactivate all the accounts.
I'm going try to reboot this old dusty forum and start it up anew.
I'll be seeing about removing old posts or not later on but I'm most likely going with not removing anything for nostalgia sake.

I'll slowly update things up and possible update our forum style again.
Until then, we'll hopefully see some life again in the future.

From your administrator,
JoWei formerly known as Inferno
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Hp:
Time to clean up the dust and try to reboot this up Left_bar_bleue50/50Time to clean up the dust and try to reboot this up Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
Time to clean up the dust and try to reboot this up Left_bar_bleue25/25Time to clean up the dust and try to reboot this up Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Time to clean up the dust and try to reboot this up Empty Re: Time to clean up the dust and try to reboot this up

Post by Kykywox May 12th 2013, 23:18

Alright!!! Back in business baby! :D
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Hp:
Time to clean up the dust and try to reboot this up Left_bar_bleue50/50Time to clean up the dust and try to reboot this up Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
Time to clean up the dust and try to reboot this up Left_bar_bleue25/25Time to clean up the dust and try to reboot this up Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Time to clean up the dust and try to reboot this up Empty Re: Time to clean up the dust and try to reboot this up

Post by Kratos May 14th 2013, 21:31

Let's hope we make the forum as successful as it used to long ago =D
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox November 2nd 2015, 00:10

Well that went well... -_-"
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei November 2nd 2015, 01:58

It sure did! (I know it did not go as planned)
I will need to find the time to do it.
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox November 2nd 2015, 02:53

I feel that with the rise of social media, forums became a bit obsolete which is one of the reason it's hard for a new forum to become popular and spread.
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei November 3rd 2015, 02:49

Kykywox wrote:I feel that with the rise of social media, forums became a bit obsolete which is one of the reason it's hard for a new forum to become popular and spread.

Yeah, that's one thing that did not help with forums life span but then again it really depends. Certain group of individuals prefer private forums where they can talk about stuff related to what they want without it mixing up with their social media and there's specialized forums that exist to offer support or for projects.

If we had a big project or something interesting that could attract people and have them stay, it would help the forum growth greatly.
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 28th 2017, 00:20

Meanwhile, two years later...
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei July 30th 2021, 04:40

Kykywox wrote:Meanwhile, two years later...
Tack on 4 more years to that...
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum