Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foamy (Kykywox) fan mail

4 posters

Inferno :: Category :: General :: Other

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Foamy (Kykywox) fan mail - Page 2 Empty Re: Foamy (Kykywox) fan mail

Post by Kratos January 21st 2008, 18:01

You inferior being, You think you better them I, the mighty Bass.EXE. Heh don't make me laugh. Im better them you, If i want, ill could crush you into milions pieces and If you DARE calling yourself my lord and Master, Ill blow you away to oblivion. I'm my own Master. I Do what I want. I do what I please. And now I most find that Megaman and crush him like I'll do to you Whahahahaha.

Not a change you won't delete me.

What Megaman ! Can't You see im writing am E-mail with the voice message program..... ARGH ! Damm now look what you done it wrote what you just said.

Oups, Sorry hehe.

GRR. remember Foamy, Dont mess with me, The mighty Bass.EXE. NOW I'LL DELETE MEGAMAN

Last edited by on January 21st 2008, 23:13; edited 2 times in total
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
Foamy (Kykywox) fan mail - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Foamy (Kykywox) fan mail - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
Foamy (Kykywox) fan mail - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Foamy (Kykywox) fan mail - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 21st 2008, 19:44

O dear master, you have recive a letter from a doctor, but it not the crazzyy one. Ill read it for you :

Dear Foamy,
I hear form my assistant, that you were very wise and intelligent. If you wonder, yes my assitant was the Crazzyy doctor, But, im not like him do not worry. I'm writing you for asking if you would like to pass the IQ test at my office, im would like to know how smart a talking squirel can be. I could say that im the most intelligent humain on Earth, so i want to compare my IQ to Your if you won't mind. hope to see you for my test and i'll make sure that my assitant, will not be around.

Sinceraly The Knowlege Doctor.

That all Master, and he said that, if there any mistake that is not is fault, his secretary wrote the letter while he tell it. Now im going back in my room just calll me if u want anything.
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
Foamy (Kykywox) fan mail - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Foamy (Kykywox) fan mail - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
Foamy (Kykywox) fan mail - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Foamy (Kykywox) fan mail - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by shimaritsu January 22nd 2008, 04:02

the robot
engage battle programme
first priority: failed
seconde priority: done
last priority: in progress
me shall destroye kykywox in his sleep and destroy earth with my selfdestroy devise.
the very angry robot
human expresion: F*** you
gai expresion: with pleasure Robot Voodoo Breaking Things

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 22nd 2008, 16:56

linkmac wrote:You inferior being, You think you better them I, the mighty Bass.EXE. Heh don't make me laugh. Im better them you, If i want, ill could crush you into milions pieces and If you DARE calling yourself my lord and Master, Ill blow you away to oblivion. I'm my own Master. I Do what I want. I do what I please. And now I most find that Megaman and crush him like I'll do to you Whahahahaha.

Not a change you won't delete me.

What Megaman ! Can't You see im writing am E-mail with the voice message program..... ARGH ! Damm now look what you done it wrote what you just said.

Oups, Sorry hehe.

GRR. remember Foamy, Dont mess with me, The mighty Bass.EXE. NOW I'LL DELETE MEGAMAN

Dear Bass.EXE,
I sicerely have no idea who you are and I really don't care! In fact, if you fight like you write, I don't think you're that dangerous! Serously, you can't insult people with a bad writting like that, it's like you're insulting yourself. What is wrong with all off those vilains? I mean don't they ever go to school or something? Maby this way you could discover that success comes to people who work or at least just have some intelligence to do the right choices. You see ''Bass'', the way you act is an obvious sign off your ''inside weakness'' that you're hiding by being an evil program who wants to take over the the world. If you really want power, you could always use your evil to run for presidence off united states since you don't have to be really smart and you don't even have to be good at lying, you'll have advisors to take care off that. Also, I'll say whatever I want and if you don't like it, you can always go F*** yourself for all I care because I don't get two shits what you think. Finally, I just want to say to that Megaman guy that he's a fucking chicken. If he's the ''good guy'', he souldn't let you step over him. Megaman, you're just a freakin coward.

Thank you for keeping the reputation off the bad guys like it is, wich is that they are big and stupid,
YOUR LORD AND MASTER (weither you like it or not)
Foamy
p.s. : try to finish AT LEAST your elementary grade before trying to take over the world and stuff...
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 22nd 2008, 17:08

linkmac wrote:O dear master, you have recive a letter from a doctor, but it not the crazzyy one. Ill read it for you :

Dear Foamy,
I hear form my assistant, that you were very wise and intelligent. If you wonder, yes my assitant was the Crazzyy doctor, But, im not like him do not worry. I'm writing you for asking if you would like to pass the IQ test at my office, im would like to know how smart a talking squirel can be. I could say that im the most intelligent humain on Earth, so i want to compare my IQ to Your if you won't mind. hope to see you for my test and i'll make sure that my assitant, will not be around.

Sinceraly The Knowlege Doctor.
[/color]

That all Master, and he said that, if there any mistake that is not is fault, his secretary wrote the letter while he tell it. Now im going back in my room just calll me if u want anything.

Dear Doctor,
Your offer is very interesting but sadly for you, I am very busy. If you really want to know, you're the most intelligent human on earth so obviously I'm smarter than you. I seriously tought that the smartest human could discover that himself! Anyway, I don't want to see you because you're probably an evil vilain because off your writting. Serously, this god dam governement should really invest in education, there is an enormous lack in that area. I'll just ask you one last thing, BLOW UP THAT CRAZZZY DOCTOR, it's an order from your lord and master : Foamy

Good day.

Last edited by on February 6th 2008, 20:39; edited 1 time in total
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 22nd 2008, 18:08

Hi there Foamy, this is Megaman.

I wanna know why you call me a coward. Does a coward save the world, 14 of time And do you think a coward will sacrifice his own life to protect his best friend or brother. Well if yes, that what you think and i dont really mind. And about Bass, it true he got bag writing, because he has no brain. he alway acte, before thinking.
so that E-mail was only to tell you those things. Oh i dont care that you are my Lord, but my only master is my operator Lan. I bet you will tell it anyway so, i will not mind too.

Have a nice day Foamy
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 22nd 2008, 21:01

shimaritsu wrote:the robot
engage battle programme
first priority: failed
seconde priority: done
last priority: in progress
me shall destroye kykywox in his sleep and destroy earth with my selfdestroy devise.
the very angry robot
human expresion: F*** you
gai expresion: with pleasure Robot Voodoo Breaking Things

Dear Robot,
I'm glad you failed to destroy me. Of course, technicaly, if you destroy Kykywox, I'm kind of doomed... Anyway, I don't have anything to worry about since there's no chance this would ever happen.
Battle program also engaged: heavy nuts ready to use.
First priority: defend myself, done.
Second priority: nobody cares, nobody gives a shit about it anyway.
Third priority: wake Kykywox up, disable the selfdestruct program and calm the angry robot by blowing his head off.
Crap, that's a lot off stuff to do...
What the hell robot, this is seriously getting annoying, just kill that jerk already!

Your lord and master (so obey me and die!)
Foamy
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 22nd 2008, 21:21

linkmac wrote:Hi there Foamy, this is Megaman.

I wanna know why you call me a coward. Does a coward save the world, 14 of time And do you think a coward will sacrifice his own life to protect his best friend or brother. Well if yes, that what you think and i dont really mind. And about Bass, it true he got bag writing, because he has no brain. he alway acte, before thinking.
so that E-mail was only to tell you those things. Oh i dont care that you are my Lord, but my only master is my operator Lan. I bet you will tell it anyway so, i will not mind too.

Have a nice day Foamy

Dear Meg... what the hellDear asshole,
You are a coward because you can't even stand up to a brainless dumbass who doesn't know how to write and I don't care if he's big and powerfull, if you saved the world so many times like you pretend, you sould be able to stand up to that bastard. By the way, you're not really in position, I think, to call him a brainless who has a bad writting:
14 of time (14 times)
that what (that's what)
and i dont (and I don't) twice in your text
it true he got bag writing (it's true he really has a bad writing)
alway acte (he always act)
3 times you said ''i'' instead of ''I''
I think you can clearly see my point here, don't insult someone off something you already are. You don't care the I'm your lord? Trust be, you will soon enough my squirrely wrath in a particular form called SCHOOL remember it. Finally, if t your master is this Lan, than I guess it's his fault if you're so stupid... By the way, everyone likes heroes, but I don't think they would like you so much if they saw your horrible writing! Next time, think before you say something because you might end up looking very stupid, pants down, like now.

Thank you for writing,
Your lord and master (weither you like it or not) who laugh at your digital pityness,
Foamy
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by shimaritsu January 22nd 2008, 21:26

the robot
me cant be destroyed
me made of titanium cant be destroyed
me have plasma canon with laser gun
war program engage
first priority: destroy kykywox residanse
second priority: destroy kykywox friends
last priority: destroy kykywox
me will stop selfdestruction programme
start city destruction with napalm bombs
the mad war robot Robot Voodoo Breaking Things Hit with fist

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 22nd 2008, 23:53

Admin-shimaritsu:this topic was of subject. if you want to talk to somebodie personnaly send them PM please.
thanks for you colaboration.
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by shimaritsu January 24th 2008, 02:43

jason transmition from his computer.
foamy tell kykywox to help me it's me jason im followed by a mad robot how is saying i might help kyky to escape him im in my room and he's trying to break in it to kill me with big canons of i dont even know what and aahh he is herre please help mmeeeee nnoooooooooo aaaaarrrrrrrgshg noooo pleaaaseee iii dddonntt wwaannt too (BBBOOOMMM!!!!) Robot first friend eliminated second friend job.
end of transmition.

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 26th 2008, 03:58

shimaritsu wrote:the robot
me cant be destroyed
me made of titanium cant be destroyed
me have plasma canon with laser gun
war program engage
first priority: destroy kykywox residanse
second priority: destroy kykywox friends
last priority: destroy kykywox
me will stop selfdestruction programme
start city destruction with napalm bombs
the mad war robot Robot Voodoo Breaking Things Hit with fist

Dear annoying robot,
Leave me the F*** alone, I am so sick off you. Look, stop telling me you wanna kill everyone and do it or god sake! And the reason I respond that is not because I'm not funny, it's because your letters are redondant and annoying. I am so sick off those people that say they want to do something but they are to much of cowards to do it. Just do it and if you're to fucking scared to do it, stop babeling about it like annoying little jacksses! I am so sick of this...
Just selfdestruct for all I care...
Go straight to hell,
your lord and master,
Foamy
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 26th 2008, 04:04

shimaritsu wrote:jason transmition from his computer.
foamy tell kykywox to help me it's me jason im followed by a mad robot how is saying i might help kyky to escape him im in my room and he's trying to break in it to kill me with big canons of i dont even know what and aahh he is herre please help mmeeeee nnoooooooooo aaaaarrrrrrrgshg noooo pleaaaseee iii dddonntt wwaannt too (BBBOOOMMM!!!!) Robot first friend eliminated second friend job.
end of transmition.

Dear dead guy,
I don't know who you are and frankly, I don't fucking care. I you want to talk to Kykywox, don't talk to me, I don't take care of messages. And if you want help, call 911 and leave me the F*** alone! As a conclusion, would like to say congratulation for dying and thanks to the robot because as you all know, anything that kills people I'm for!

Thanks for... who am I kidding, the guy's fucking dead!
Foamy
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 27th 2008, 02:51

Hey Foamy,

I'm the postman, I notice that you recive alot of letter form a robot, is he a fan of ous ? Anyway, you forgot to close the reply you send for him, it just to tell you that robot can't be scared because they dont have any feelings. I'm not criticize your knowlege no, but with all the knowlege u have, I would thouth you knew this already.

Note to user. Please dont note my mistake if there any,
I think my best to not make one.
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 27th 2008, 03:10

Dear Foamy,
I just recived your reply, you can't belive how long the postman took to give it to me, I understant you are busy and I respect your decision. But you didn't understand why I wanted to see what IQ you have. With the intelligence you have, I thouth you'll know already. What I wanted is to compare, and to know yes, your IQ to mine to see what is the difference. You told me you better than me and that's all I need. Two more things before I leave you. One, do you have anything to blow up the Crazzyy Doctor, he's able to dodge my gun's bullets. For a crazy guys, he's sure fast. And two, you notice that my last letter had alot of mistakes. It just to know, did you read the last part of my letter ? I clearly said that I didn't wrote it, it was my secretary who wrote it and I can't fired her, if you think to order me to do it, because she's my dauther. She's still in high school, but she's has a great knowlege in the secretary profession. She's need to work with her writing.

PS : It was my daughter who wrote this letter.
If there's more mistake, please do not blame her, she's still in high school.
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 27th 2008, 03:48

Dear Foamy,
I just recived your reply, you can't belive how long the postman took to give it to me, I understant you are busy and I respect your decision. But you didn't understand why I wanted to see what IQ you have. With the intelligence you have, I thouth you'll know already. What I wanted is to compare, and to know yes, your IQ to mine to see what is the difference. You told me you better than me and that's all I need. Two more things before I leave you. One, do you have anything to blow up the Crazzyy Doctor, he's able to dodge my gun's bullets. For a crazy guys, he's sure fast. And two, you notice that my last letter had alot of mistakes. It just to know, did you read the last part of my letter ? I clearly said that I didn't wrote it, it was my secretary who wrote it and I can't fired her, if you think to order me to do it, because she's my dauther. She's still in high school, but she's has a great knowlege in the secretary profession. She's need to work with her writing.

PS : It was my daughter who wrote this letter.
If there's more mistake, please do not blame her, she's still in high school.

Dear doctor,
Don't you think it's cowardly of you to blame your secretary (or in this situation, your daughter) for your HORRIBLE writing? This really sickens me! Don't try to make me belive that you didn't do those mistakes, because it's obvious that it's you! I'm sick of people that put the blame of their pityful being's mistakes on other people! Why can't you just say it outloud : ''I am stupid and I accept it''. Seriously dude, since when does e-mail actually come from the postman? Are you on drugs or something? In that case, you should really read my video ''drugs in your head'', you would probably learn some usefull stuff! You really want to know? I think you're the crazzzy guy and that it's pointless to compare with you my IQ. All you would do is just rip my brain off my head to have at least some IQ 'cause, if you want to know, I think you could compare your IQ to a rock and FAIL! Now, go away and die you retarded *M*F*. I hope you get a paper cut on your nuts and they fall off! How do you like that?

Your lord and master,
Foamy
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 27th 2008, 03:57

linkmac wrote:Hey Foamy,

I'm the postman, I notice that you recive alot of letter form a robot, is he a fan of ous ? Anyway, you forgot to close the reply you send for him, it just to tell you that robot can't be scared because they dont have any feelings. I'm not criticize your knowlege no, but with all the knowlege u have, I would thouth you knew this already.

Note to user. Please dont note my mistake if there any,
I think my best to not make one.

Dear guy who should mind his own buisness,
Who the F*** are you and since when do we need a postman for e-mails? Are you looking through my computer? 'Cause if you are, I'm gonna beat the shitty hell out of you! And don't tell me you weren't carefull with your writing! If you read your letter back, you would've seen that "is he a fan of ous", "does not compute" like the robots like to say. Serously, what is wrong with the world today? Did everyone left school or what? Am I the only intellingent being on this planet? I am so out of here and I'll come back when people will be less stupid! And I know robots can't be scared, you think I'm stupid? They can sure be destroyed! Now mind your own buisness you asshole and stop hacking my computer!!! Dam it, there's a limit of what a squirrel can take and that's it!

Foamy
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 27th 2008, 04:05

Master Foamy, don't you think you went a little to far with the knowlege doctor, I understand why he didn't wrote those letters, if he had wrote it, I bet u would be able to read it, doctors write very fast, it unreadable for people, insted of him. I think you should think about it. But I'm just your servent, I can't order and/or give you advice. I'm going back in the kichen to prepare master's supper.
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 27th 2008, 04:30

linkmac wrote:Master Foamy, don't you think you went a little to far with the knowlege doctor, I understand why he didn't wrote those letters, if he had wrote it, I bet u would be able to read it, doctors write very fast, it unreadable for people, insted of him. I think you should think about it. But I'm just your servent, I can't order and/or give you advice. I'm going back in the kichen to prepare master's supper.

Dear asshole,
this is none off your buisness and you are fired. Good bye.

Foamy
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by shimaritsu January 27th 2008, 19:52

hello master foamy
its me your sexy secretary.I wanted to know how do you want to put nut in my ass and when because i have an apointment with my doc for a pussy chek. oh and a big robot with canons came and toke a render-vous with you tomorrow and 12h ok and he said that you should make you will.
bye master foamy
hihihi it tiquels stop jimmy
oh the microphone is open.
beeb

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 28th 2008, 16:52

shimaritsu wrote:hello master foamy
its me your sexy secretary.I wanted to know how do you want to put nut in my ass and when because i have an apointment with my doc for a pussy chek. oh and a big robot with canons came and toke a render-vous with you tomorrow and 12h ok and he said that you should make you will.
bye master foamy
hihihi it tiquels stop jimmy
oh the microphone is open.
beeb

Dear horny secretary,
I can't remember when I hired you since I fired so many secretary before... Anyway, what the heck is with that nut in your ass? Your sexual life really doesn't concern me you know, you'll deal yourself with the problem that shoving nuts in your ass will engender. A robot... oh, right! Never mind him, I'll take care off him with my explosive nuts... wait a second, please tell me you didn't... oh crap, you know what, you're fired. And Jimmy, you're fired too! From now on, I'm working alone! Everyone's fired, get the F*** out of here!!!

Your lord and master,
Foamy the squirrel
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 29th 2008, 12:17

Dear foamy,

I'm Brain, the mouse. I hear that you are really smart, and you want to take over the world. I've been think, since we are both an animal with great knowlege, why don't we join force ? I'm sure that we be able to take over the world easily. So what do you said ? If you refuse, well that's mean we're rivals. Now if you excuse me, I need to get ready for tomorow night.

Wat Brain, wat wil you do tomorrow nit. (Note to user, it's Picky writing)

The same thing we do Picky. Try to take over the world.

(insert the music here)
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos February 1st 2008, 04:46

Moderator- This message has been delete for being out subject.
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox February 1st 2008, 20:00

linkmac wrote:Dear foamy,

I'm Brain, the mouse. I hear that you are really smart, and you want to take over the world. I've been think, since we are both an animal with great knowlege, why don't we join force ? I'm sure that we be able to take over the world easily. So what do you said ? If you refuse, well that's mean we're rivals. Now if you excuse me, I need to get ready for tomorow night.

Wat Brain, wat wil you do tomorrow nit. (Note to user, it's Picky writing)

The same thing we do Picky. Try to take over the world.

(insert the music here)

Dear Brain,
I apreciate your offer but I usualy work alone and don't get me wrong, I actually think you're one of the last intelligent beings on this planet. I also really appreciate your show because I think it's funny and yes indeed I have to agree on the fact that you're very intelligent. I'm begining to wonder how the humans became the leading race of this planet... So thank you again and please hit Pinky for me. Have a good day my friend.

Thank you for your offer and your letter,
Your lord and master,
Foamy
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei February 2nd 2008, 00:28

Dear Formy,
Life is short...
Some die...
Some live...
Some born...
Isn't it disconsolate?
Give me your point of view.

From
Philosopher
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Inferno :: Category :: General :: Other

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum