Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topic for all the guests.

3 posters

Go down

Topic for all the guests. Empty Topic for all the guests.

Post by Kykywox April 15th 2008, 15:45

This is a topic I tought I'd do for all the gests that go on the website since it's the only part of the forum they can see. So everyone, say whatever you think could be interesting to ''lure'' the people into the forum. Muahahahaha! Weird

Last edited by Kykywox on April 17th 2008, 03:48; edited 1 time in total
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Hp:
Topic for all the guests. Left_bar_bleue50/50Topic for all the guests. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
Topic for all the guests. Left_bar_bleue25/25Topic for all the guests. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Topic for all the guests. Empty Re: Topic for all the guests.

Post by Kratos April 16th 2008, 22:50

Kykywox wrote:This is a topic I tought I'd do for all the gests that go on the website since it's the only part of the forum they can see. So everyone, say whatever you think could be interesting to ''lure'' the people inton the forum. Muahahahaha! Weird
Hum Kyky, it's useless, the guess can't reply i try myself without been loged in so this topic was useless.
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
Topic for all the guests. Left_bar_bleue50/50Topic for all the guests. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
Topic for all the guests. Left_bar_bleue25/25Topic for all the guests. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by shimaritsu April 17th 2008, 01:03

lol cuz kyk you fuked up yourself cuz guest can't reply or post so your topic is useless so i think inferno will erase your topic sooner or later.

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox April 17th 2008, 03:47

linkmac wrote: Hum Kyky, it's useless, the guess can't reply i try myself without been loged in so this topic was useless.
shimaritsu wrote:lol cuz kyk you fuked up yourself cuz guest can't reply or post so your topic is useless so i think inferno will erase your topic sooner or later.
Ok... I think you guys didn't get the point here... WTF...
I am perfectly aware that the gest can't post any replies. This post is not meant for that anyway. The point is (if you know how to read) to ''lure'' them by showing all the interesting stuff that can be found inside the forum. And if they feel like repying, they'll sign in and BINGO! That's it, not complicated shit dam it...

Next time, R-E-A-D before you blame someone... dam it...

Yes guests, this is how it is here on Inferno, so come one and join the fun! And maybe raise the Inferno population IQ...
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by shimaritsu April 17th 2008, 22:30

Kykywox wrote:
linkmac wrote: Hum Kyky, it's useless, the guess can't reply i try myself without been loged in so this topic was useless.
shimaritsu wrote:lol cuz kyk you fuked up yourself cuz guest can't reply or post so your topic is useless so i think inferno will erase your topic sooner or later.
I am perfectly aware that the gest can't post any replies. This post is not meant for that anyway. The point is (if you know how to read) to ''lure'' them by showing all the interesting stuff that can be found inside the forum. And if they feel like repying, they'll sign in and BINGO! That's it, not complicated shit dam it...

Yes guests, this is how it is here on Inferno, so come one and join the fun! And maybe raise the Inferno population IQ...
okay well 1st there where no " " on lure so how did you wanted us to know anyway i shall continue this argue in the right topic only for members anyway chao

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox April 17th 2008, 22:34

shimaritsu wrote:
Kykywox wrote:

okay well 1st there where no " " on lure so how did you wanted us to know anyway i shall continue this argue in the right topic only for members anyway chao

What do you mean ''how did you wanted us to know anyway''? Re-read my first post, I didn't omitted (not sure how to write that word...) anything. Just read and you'll see what I mean.
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down