Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explaination about this category.

4 posters

Go down

Explaination about this category. Empty Explaination about this category.

Post by JoWei January 28th 2008, 17:08

It's a place where you can ask tips and have some assistance in how to make a game, offer your help or post you game so people can juge your game. Smile
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Hp:
Explaination about this category. Left_bar_bleue50/50Explaination about this category. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
Explaination about this category. Left_bar_bleue25/25Explaination about this category. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Explaination about this category. Empty Re: Explaination about this category.

Post by shimaritsu January 28th 2008, 22:54

well i would like to know how to make one please.
thanks you happy friend

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei January 28th 2008, 22:57

To make one you must first download the program. The one I'm using right now is RPG Maker XP.
I'll post the link to the download in a few days. So until I got the link I won't be able to explain much. Shocked
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
Explaination about this category. Left_bar_bleue50/50Explaination about this category. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
Explaination about this category. Left_bar_bleue25/25Explaination about this category. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mokolklk February 27th 2008, 01:35

Avec un bac en programeur et le programe Flasch!! tout les jeux en 2D sont a ta diponibiliter :) perso mon grand frère fait des jeux :)
Mokolklk
Mokolklk
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei February 28th 2008, 14:46

Je m'en vais en Tech. de informatique: Gestion de l'information pour la programmation au college.
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos March 5th 2008, 04:30

Inferno wrote:It's a place where you can ask tips and have some assistance in how to make a game, offer your help or post you game so people can juge your game. Smile

BTW Jurobei, how do-we post files in the forum ? A/w my game not even ready, but at least I'll know.
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei March 7th 2008, 02:41

linkmac wrote:
Inferno wrote:It's a place where you can ask tips and have some assistance in how to make a game, offer your help or post you game so people can juge your game. Smile

BTW Jurobei, how do-we post files in the forum ? A/w my game not even ready, but at least I'll know.

You must put it on a sharing website then post the link here. One of the sharing website I usualy use is Megaupload.
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos March 7th 2008, 04:17

Inferno wrote:You must put it on a sharing website then post the link here. One of the sharing website I usualy use is Megaupload.

oh I see, well I dont really know when but when I'll finish at least the preloge of my game, maybe I'll posted here
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by shimaritsu July 5th 2008, 05:33

yo inferno send me all the scrips that you found to put your own sprites and images and other stuff to cuz i want a unique game so thx in advance Smile

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum