Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a twisted personality

5 posters

Inferno :: Category :: General :: Other

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I have a twisted personality - Page 3 Empty Re: I have a twisted personality

Post by Kykywox February 5th 2008, 17:06

Wheee hi hi! Hi kids! do you like the foamy videos? It's fuuuuny... Teddy!!!

What? ''yawn'' What it it?

I wanna know something!

So why did you wake me? Can't it wait until tomorow?

No! Woooooooouiin!

Ok, ok... what is it?

I want to know why, in the Foamy cartoon you have a nipple ear. Wahoooo!

A nipple ear... what the F***? I never had a nipple ear...

Yes! In the video, looooook!

Dude, that's not me...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Why are you yelling!

You make me sad...

I think it's time you get a brain, come over here...

What is it?

You'll thank me later little dude...

''Bip'' Gir, reporting for duty.

Gir! Come over here, I have a new plan to destroy the humans!

Analysing situation...
Stupid master,
Threat to the mission,
Deletion eminent.

What? Gir! Shut down! SHUT DOWN!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Screw you teddy!!!

It's was about time...
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Hp:
I have a twisted personality - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50I have a twisted personality - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
I have a twisted personality - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/25I have a twisted personality - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox February 5th 2008, 21:16

Like most of you folks know, I'm not a big fan of all this holiday crap wich is only a way that company use to make us waste our money on stuff that we don't need but looks cute during the specific holiday. Like those dancing santa that sing some old christmas classics but remixed. What's up with that? Even worst, we always hear that weird and annoying metallic sound coming from the toy that gets worst with the time. Of course, the worst thing ever about this holiday is SANTA! Stupid legends made us belive that he exist and gives us presents if we've been good. Until one day our dreams crashes when we find out that it's actually the parents that gave all those presents. Of course, I don't actually know my parents so no presents for me! No, all I get is crapy fan mail and pills that I won't use by a crazy crackhead squirrel! All I asked for was a simple pack of creamcheese and a pumpernickel bagel. Of course, no one was there to play Santa and give it to me!

I'm not getting it, why do you ask for a present from this Santa if he does not exist?

Because even tough he doesn't really exist, it can be a way to ask in a subtle way for a present.

I think I'll never understand you earthlings...

Your species is probably to stupid for that anyway...

Nonsense, I was able to disguise myself as santa and every single one of those stupid human got fooled. It was so easy! Of course, Dib had to ruined it all, as usual...

I have to agree with you on this, humans are indeed particuly stupid and I think that if in your world Dib was stupid, you might look a little bit intelligent.

I don't get it...

I'm saying that the humans of your world are SO stupid, that you look intelligent compared to them, wich is very hard...

You can't be smarter than me, you're just a squirrel!

Wich makes you even stupider and me even smarter!

Why you little...

You see, that's why you don't have any presents at christmas...

Wtf? Wtf?

Zim, you are an alien and you tried to take over christmas to destroy the earth. Do you actually think I would've give you a present?

No and I really don't care actually.

Ok...Euh, well Foamy, you have very good ideas but you don't express them the right way! Even tough some people may not look worthy and totally stupid, it's not a reason to treat them this way. You shoud try to be kind to them and explain them gently your opinion without insulting them...

You see? This is why I don't like the bastard, anyone who doesn't respect my ways, I won't respect them! Go to hell you fat bastard!

I guess you guys have some issues to deal with here, so I'll leave you...

Now there it is :
''sensured''

Ok...Well I guess I'll leave you alone then...Very sorry...Hohoho...

Last edited by Kykywox on April 15th 2008, 16:02; edited 2 times in total
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
I have a twisted personality - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50I have a twisted personality - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
I have a twisted personality - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue25/25I have a twisted personality - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos February 9th 2008, 04:03

Make one where Gir try to hug Teddy.
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox February 12th 2008, 16:49

linkmac wrote:Make one where Gir try to hug Teddy.

I don't think you're following, I did it already. Check the last post of the third page. Any other suggestions? Come on people, I'm all out of ideas!!!
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos February 12th 2008, 18:06

Kykywox wrote:
linkmac wrote:Make one where Gir try to hug Teddy.

I don't think you're following, I did it already. Check the last post of the third page. Any other suggestions? Come on people, I'm all out of ideas!!!

oh I think i forgot about it, well, you can make one where Zim got angry and happy about Teddy cutting Gir arm.
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox February 13th 2008, 14:10

oh I think i forgot about it, well, you can make one where Zim got angry and happy about Teddy cutting Gir arm.

Yeah, well I kind of did that too... 2nd post of the 4th page.
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos February 13th 2008, 14:49

Kykywox wrote:

F*** Dop
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox February 15th 2008, 16:52

linkmac wrote:
Kykywox wrote:

F*** Dop

Yeah...
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox March 8th 2008, 19:16

Hi! My name is Bob, I am a reporter for the Random News journal. Here I am today to interview an interesting little boy who would like to share his personal toughts. His name is Dib.
Hi Dib!

Hi.

Now you told me that you are a...

Paranormal investigator.

Yes. So can you tell us what this consist in?

Basically, I investigate paranormal stuff like bigfoot, the lochness monster and most of all... aliens!

Yes, you seem to have a particular interstest in that subject. Why is that?

Because I have solid proof, but no one belives me...

Go on...

That alien came to earth and he's now disguised as a human child in my class! I can't belive no one noticed that he has a green skin, no ears and pointy theet! It's like every one is so stupid and that I'm the only intelligent human on earth! Look, he even has a robot badly disguised in a dog costume! I mean isn't it obvious that something's not normal here? How come...

Yes, yes! We got it already! But you're not answering the main question that everyone is craving to know: Why is your head so freaking huge?

What? Aren't you listening to me? There are way more important matters at stake here! Like saving the planet from a certain doom! Are you freaking stupid or what?

I'm sorry, but I won't let you being rude with me and insult me! This interview is over! Thank you folks, we'll meet up next week with an other guest!

No wait! You can't do this, people have to know!!! Who are you? Get away from me! I'm not crazy!!!

Asylum employe: Sure you're not little boy, we're just sending you to a nice place full of comfortable cushions!

Nooooo! The world needs me to stop Zim! Nooooo!
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox April 16th 2008, 20:51

This topic sure is rotting... Come on guys, until I get an interesting idea, I could sure use some suggestions! Anyway...

Pillzy: Oh, sad is the world! But I have kavorkian scarf... on my neck!
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Inferno :: Category :: General :: Other

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum