Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best music you know

5 posters

Inferno :: Category :: General :: Other

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The best music you know Empty The best music you know

Post by shimaritsu January 12th 2008, 02:43

hello everybodie
I made this topic to know (What are the best music for you and if you want you can put your music so that we can lisent to it).So dont forget tu put the music you like and dont be afraid if the music is barbie girls of aqua because i like it to so go and realese yourself. Smile

Last edited by on January 13th 2008, 04:02; edited 1 time in total

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

The best music you know Empty Re: The best music you know

Post by shimaritsu January 12th 2008, 02:47

here is some of the ones i like Laughing
BARBIE GIRL Aww

WHAT HAVE I DONE

Back it up

Last edited by on January 13th 2008, 20:43; edited 4 times in total

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 12th 2008, 16:04

well mine are those one :
love today, big girl you are beautiful, grace kelly and relax take it easy from Mika.
what i've done from Linkin Park.
make me wonder, wake up call from Maroon 5

there more but i can remember all yet ill post them later and i promesse ill post the music when i can
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
The best music you know Left_bar_bleue50/50The best music you know Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
The best music you know Left_bar_bleue25/25The best music you know Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei January 12th 2008, 22:27

Nice, here's few of the music I like. It's from an anime op. Smile
Get Over

I'll be the one
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Hp:
The best music you know Left_bar_bleue50/50The best music you know Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
The best music you know Left_bar_bleue25/25The best music you know Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 13th 2008, 05:00

Here one of mine

Make me wonder by Maroon5

When i remember my other one ill post them

Last edited by on January 14th 2008, 22:14; edited 1 time in total
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 14th 2008, 17:08

shimaritsu wrote:hello everybodie
I made this topic to know (What are the best music for you and if you want you can put your music so that we can lisent to it).So dont forget tu put the music you like and dont be afraid if the music is barbie girls of aqua because i like it to so go and realese yourself. Smile

I couldn't tell you all of them bacause there are many off them and that I don't usualy know all the names of the songs and singers by earth. Usualy, I just listen to the radio and I like most of them. Anyway, one of my favourites is the song named (I think) ''Little wonders'' but I'm still not sure about the name of it. You would know what I'm talking about if you saw the movie ''Meet the robisons'' wich is an awsome movie for a cartoon, trust me, it's great! So the song, is at the ending of the movie and it actually made me cry and I still feel the same way when I hear the song on the radio. You won't understand as long as you don't watch the movie. Well that was a long post! Thank you if you read it entirely! Anyway, there also the song ''the face'' wich is a very beautiful song too. I also enjoy pretty much the party music fron the 80s and the 90s as well as the recent party music, enven tough some of them are quite annoying and repetitive. Well, I guess I'm good! By the way shimaritsu, try to watch out for your writting dude! Thanks.(Your mistakes are in white) I'll try to get the video on youtube if I get the time. Good topic dude! Smile
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by shimaritsu January 14th 2008, 21:33

Kykywox wrote:

I couldn't tell you all of them bacause there are many off them and that I don't usualy know all the names of the songs and singers by earth. Usualy, I just listen to the radio and I like most of them. Anyway, one of my favourites is the song named (I think) ''Little wonders'' but I'm still not sure about the name of it. You would know what I'm talking about if you saw the movie ''Meet the robisons'' wich is an awsome movie for a cartoon, trust me, it's great! So the song, is at the ending of the movie and it actually made me cry and I still feel the same way when I hear the song on the radio. You won't understand as long as you don't watch the movie. Well that was a long post! Thank you if you read it entirely! Anyway, there also the song ''the face'' wich is a very beautiful song too. I also enjoy pretty much the party music fron the 80s and the 90s as well as the recent party music, enven tough some of them are quite annoying and repetitive. Well, I guess I'm good! By the way shimaritsu, try to watch out for your writting dude! Thanks.(Your mistakes are in white) I'll try to get the video on youtube if I get the time. Good topic dude! Smile
ok but next time tell in the face before quoting it in the forum ok because now all i want to do its kill you for humiliating me before many people of the site so tanks and i hope you will get shoot in the head ok good night your good friend jason .

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 14th 2008, 21:46

Here an other one

Love today by Mika

Last edited by linkmac on March 6th 2008, 01:32; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : link died)
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 14th 2008, 21:49

More of Mika

Relax, take it easy

Last edited by linkmac on March 6th 2008, 01:33; edited 3 times in total
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by shimaritsu January 14th 2008, 21:55

eum sorry but you have to put

[youtube]the url [/youtube]

ok

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 14th 2008, 21:59

let me guess cant see
i corrected, it it ok if yes PM me too tell it and delete this reply, like that ill know
(ill delete that reply later when i correct my mistake)
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 17th 2008, 13:14

Here's the music form Tales of symphonia I like the most and you encounter it only once.(There's no clip only the pic of Kratos).

The end of a thougth.
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 17th 2008, 15:05

Here's a popular one

Don't stop the music by Rihanna
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 17th 2008, 18:07

Here the full version of the Inuyasha opening Angelus.

Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 18th 2008, 16:41

shimaritsu wrote:
Kykywox wrote:

ok but next time tell in the face before quoting it in the forum ok because now all i want to do its kill you for humiliating me before many people of the site so tanks and i hope you will get shoot in the head ok good night your good friend jason .

Lol, just try to watch your mistakes next time pal! By the way, I'm gonna try adding the video to my post right now. Good day to you too J!
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei January 18th 2008, 16:49

Here's a pack of my favorite music.

Enjoy listening to them. Smile

Last edited by on January 20th 2008, 22:16; edited 1 time in total
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 18th 2008, 16:59

Crap, it was hard to keep myself from crying... So, I hope you will feel the same intense feeling has I did... The song is nice, but it's so much more... intense with the movie... I hope you'll enjoy it. Every time I hear the song, I close my eyes and see this part off the movie in my head and it makes me happy and I even cry a bit sometimes. Yes, I'm sensitive... Enjoy.

Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 19th 2008, 18:39

Hey Kyky u could at least tell the title of yours music clip u know
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 19th 2008, 20:12

linkmac wrote:Hey Kyky u could at least tell the title of yours music clip u know

Oh come on dude, you're breaking the mood here!Screw you... It's called ''meet the robinsons ending with rob thomas little wonders'' try to comment the video next time to pass you're bad remarks, that would be nice. Thanks for your comprehension. So it's the song Little wonders by Rob Tomas
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 19th 2008, 20:18

Kykywox wrote:
linkmac wrote:Hey Kyky u could at least tell the title of yours music clip u know

Oh come on dude, you're breaking the mood here!Screw you... It's called ''meet the robinsons ending with rob thomas little wonders'' try to comment the video next time to pass you're bad remarks, that would be nice. Thanks for your comprehension. So it's the song Little wonders by Rob Tomas
lol sry but i didnt see it yet
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 19th 2008, 20:27

linkmac wrote:
Kykywox wrote:

lol sry but i didnt see it yet

Well watch it then! Is your computer so slow or do you just don't want to watch it? Come on, it's just 2 minutes after all! Anyway, I accept your apology. Good day sir! :)

Last edited by Kykywox on March 13th 2008, 23:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake)
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 19th 2008, 20:50

Admin-Inferno wrote:Here's a pack of my favorite music.

Enjoy listening to them. Smile

Dude, your tunes are awsome but strangely, it doesn't apears anywhere else than in the reply page.... Weird... Elsewhere, we just see some lines off codes and stuff... Great taste u got anyway pal!:D
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by shimaritsu January 20th 2008, 01:48

well here is the opening of naruto shippuden enjoy

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos January 20th 2008, 19:18

Here the opening theme of the Games RBO (Ragnarok Battle Offline) i find the full verison too and im not sure of it but there the lyrics in korean i think.

EDIT: thank you webmaster for telling that the lyrics are in japenese

Last edited by on January 31st 2008, 01:49; edited 1 time in total
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox January 20th 2008, 20:13

shimaritsu wrote:well here is the opening of naruto shippuden enjoy

So this is the ''future'' naruto anime! It looks pretty cool! I can't wait to watch the show... as soon as I'm done with the original that is!
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Inferno :: Category :: General :: Other

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum