The Inferno quizs show

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by linktothepast on September 14th 2008, 04:54

sorry to give the answer today,im kind of beasy tomorow

you were both wright it was C:five outfits

they were :FROG MARIO
:TANOOKY MARIO
:FIRE MARIO
:RACOON MARIO
and :HAMMER BROS MARIO

thank you for answering my quiz
avatar
linktothepast
Texte writer
Texte writer

Male Number of posts : 158
Age : 37
Location : Montreal, Canada
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by JoWei on September 15th 2008, 12:11

Look like it's my turn to put up a quiz. It's a Megaman Battle Network related quiz. If you played the game you must know that there's a lot of bosses that you have to go through in order to finish game, but Megaman battle network 3 have a special way to show that you have completed the game. They show 7 stars of 7 different color.(Note: next quiz will be relate to this one.) You might have seen the question coming. Which one of these tasks does not correspond to a task to complete in the game to unlock a star.

A)Defeat Alpha
B)Defeat Bass BX
C)Defeat all Omega Navis
D)The answer isn't listed

PS: My way of doing will follows linkmac's doing, so I'm going to send the answer through PM. Also the quiz will end the September 18th. Good luck to all.

_________________
Need help or having a question? Pm me!
Click here!
avatar
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 297
Age : 27
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by linktothepast on September 16th 2008, 04:39

ITS D I THINK...
avatar
linktothepast
Texte writer
Texte writer

Male Number of posts : 158
Age : 37
Location : Montreal, Canada
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by Kratos on September 16th 2008, 13:24

Inferno wrote:Look like it's my turn to put up a quiz. It's a Megaman Battle Network related quiz. If you played the game you must know that there's a lot of bosses that you have to go through in order to finish game, but Megaman battle network 3 have a special way to show that you have completed the game. They show 7 stars of 7 different color.(Note: next quiz will be relate to this one.) You might have seen the question coming. Which one of these tasks does not correspond to a task to complete in the game to unlock a star.

A)Defeat Alpha
B)Defeat Bass BX
C)Defeat all Omega Navis
D)The answer isn't listed

PS: My way of doing will follows linkmac's doing, so I'm going to send the answer through PM. Also the quiz will end the September 18th. Good luck to all.
Ill say C

_________________
Keep playing fair and square guy and Good luck with your Gaming Time
avatar
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Age : 29
Location : Canada, Montréal
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by JoWei on September 16th 2008, 15:41

Thanks linktothepast & linkmac for your participation anwser has been sent through PM.

_________________
Need help or having a question? Pm me!
Click here!
avatar
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 297
Age : 27
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by JoWei on September 18th 2008, 15:02

9 hours left for people who didn't answer quiz yet.

_________________
Need help or having a question? Pm me!
Click here!
avatar
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 297
Age : 27
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by JoWei on September 19th 2008, 13:04

TIME'S UP! Sorry for the delay. The answer was B)Defeat Bass BX because this boss only appear on the 6th game. Laughing

_________________
Need help or having a question? Pm me!
Click here!
avatar
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 297
Age : 27
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by Kykywox on September 23rd 2008, 00:13

Does anyone have ideas of quiz that aren't related to video games nor tv shows?

_________________
My psychologist says I've got a multiple personality
but we don't agree with that.
avatar
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 381
Age : 27
Location : World 29
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by Kratos on September 23rd 2008, 02:30

Kykywox wrote:Does anyone have ideas of quiz that aren't related to video games nor tv shows?
if you got some ideas, Kyky, you may place some here if you like, those ideas I had was the only one I could think of.

_________________
Keep playing fair and square guy and Good luck with your Gaming Time
avatar
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Age : 29
Location : Canada, Montréal
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by Kykywox on September 23rd 2008, 19:35

linkmac wrote:
Kykywox wrote:Does anyone have ideas of quiz that aren't related to video games nor tv shows?
if you got some ideas, Kyky, you may place some here if you like, those ideas I had was the only one I could think of.

Yeah, sure I'll try to think of some ideas Studying

_________________
My psychologist says I've got a multiple personality
but we don't agree with that.
avatar
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 381
Age : 27
Location : World 29
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by linktothepast on September 29th 2008, 02:24

I got a quiz:in what star-wars did darth vader died?

A:episod 1
B:episod 4
C:episod 6

I will give the answer this thursday
avatar
linktothepast
Texte writer
Texte writer

Male Number of posts : 158
Age : 37
Location : Montreal, Canada
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by shimaritsu on September 29th 2008, 12:55

dah it's c

shimaritsu
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 162
Age : 27
Location : Canada,Montréal
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by Kratos on September 29th 2008, 19:05

linktothepast wrote:I got a quiz:in what star-wars did darth vader died?

A:episod 1
B:episod 4
C:episod 6

I will give the answer this thursday
it C

_________________
Keep playing fair and square guy and Good luck with your Gaming Time
avatar
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Age : 29
Location : Canada, Montréal
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by linktothepast on October 2nd 2008, 03:53

time s up it was C:return of the jedi

congrats to you two linkmac and inferno
avatar
linktothepast
Texte writer
Texte writer

Male Number of posts : 158
Age : 37
Location : Montreal, Canada
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by Kratos on October 2nd 2008, 14:53

linktothepast wrote:time s up it was C:return of the jedi

congrats to you two linkmac and inferno
Inferno?? It was shimaritsu you answer it.

_________________
Keep playing fair and square guy and Good luck with your Gaming Time
avatar
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Age : 29
Location : Canada, Montréal
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
50/50  (50/50)
TP:
25/25  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by linktothepast on October 2nd 2008, 18:24

oops sorry for the mistake...

thank you shimaritsu you got the wright answer sorry again for my mistake
avatar
linktothepast
Texte writer
Texte writer

Male Number of posts : 158
Age : 37
Location : Montreal, Canada
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: The Inferno quizs show

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum