Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Reboot] Favorite anime

4 posters

Go down

[Reboot] Favorite anime Empty [Reboot] Favorite anime

Post by JoWei May 15th 2013, 17:56

Hi guys,
Here's a topic about your favorite anime and/or cartoon. This is a rebooted version of the old one ( link to old topic ) since the other one was 2~3 years old.

What are your new anime and/or cartoons that you liked and would like to share with the others?

Here's a couple of mine that I liked and re/watched recently so far.

• Sword art online ( A lot of controversy about how there's hype for it but it was a great anime nonetheless )
  • Hataraku no maou-sama ( Out of odinary funny )
  • Clannad ( Sentimental )
  • Dragon Ball ( Nostalgia )
  • Zetsuen no Tempest ( A lot of Shakespear related work present )
  • The world god only knows ( Epicly funny at times )

JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Character sheet
Hp:
[Reboot] Favorite anime Left_bar_bleue50/50[Reboot] Favorite anime Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
[Reboot] Favorite anime Left_bar_bleue25/25[Reboot] Favorite anime Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

[Reboot] Favorite anime Empty Re: [Reboot] Favorite anime

Post by Kykywox May 17th 2013, 00:21

Avatar The Last Airbender will always be my favorite animated show, it's just awesome in so many ways :D
As for anime, I haven't watched any new series since like... forever but I'd have to say I never really get tired of Bleach.
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Hp:
[Reboot] Favorite anime Left_bar_bleue50/50[Reboot] Favorite anime Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
TP:
[Reboot] Favorite anime Left_bar_bleue25/25[Reboot] Favorite anime Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kratos May 17th 2013, 04:33

Kykywox wrote:Avatar The Last Airbender will always be my favorite animated show, it's just awesome in so many ways :D
As for anime, I haven't watched any new series since like... forever but I'd have to say I never really get tired of Bleach.

You i think Avatar The Last Airbender is an anime, i might be wrong tho.
As for me, meh. It been a while since i saw an anime but the one i did love watch was Dragon Ball, Bleach, Yu Gi Yo (with Yugi as main character), Inu Yasha and ..... and... oh right the 3 first season of Digimon and the the 4 first season of Pokemon too =).
Kratos
Kratos
Staff
Staff

Male Number of posts : 504
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei May 17th 2013, 05:27

Well for a fact, there's a pretty mixed view for Avatar - The Last Airbender since some sites, anime hosts, consider it an anime due to the style.
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kykywox May 17th 2013, 21:21

Kratos wrote:
Kykywox wrote:Avatar The Last Airbender will always be my favorite animated show, it's just awesome in so many ways :D

You i think Avatar The Last Airbender is an anime, i might be wrong tho.
As for me, meh. It been a while since i saw an anime but the one i did love watch was Dragon Ball, Bleach, Yu Gi Yo (with Yugi as main character), Inu Yasha and ..... and... oh right the 3 first season of Digimon and the the 4 first season of Pokemon too =).

It's an American cartoon in an anime style.
Kykywox
Kykywox
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koanari May 18th 2013, 17:25

It's definitely Sword Art Online and Guilty Crown <3.
Koanari
Koanari
Newby
Newby

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by JoWei May 20th 2013, 14:43

Koanari wrote:It's definitely Sword Art Online and Guilty Crown <3.
Sword Art Online is definitely nice and to me lives up it's hype (the best source material is still the light novel though) but I have mixed feelings about Guilty Crown especially the ending which I wasn't quite expecting at all.
JoWei
JoWei
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Hp:
TP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down